Note: Shipping/packaging cost will be calculated/added at the end of the check-out process.
The second pressing (on white vinyl) is SOLD OUT.
We found a few remaining copies of the first pressing (on black vinyl).... but those are now SOLD OUT too.
No immediate plans to repress this item, too busy with other stuff, but there may be copies in circulation at certain record shops or ebay etc.
First-time vinyl edition of the fan-favorite second Jeffrey Lewis album (originally released by Rough Trade Records in 2003, this new vinyl deluxe edition is on Don Giovanni Records). The thirteen songs on the LP are the original album, PLUS this deluxe package includes an insert-CD with an additional dozen bonus tracks! PLUS expanded liner notes, a free download code for the full album, full lyrics, some art by Zak Smith (!), previously unpublished comix material AND more!
(To buy this album as an immediate download instead of ordering a physical LP or CD, you can go to www.JeffreyLewis.Bandcamp.com )
1) Back When I Was 4 - VIDEO
2) Alphabet - VIDEO
3) No LSD Tonight
4) Don't Let The Record Label Take You Out To Lunch
7) Sea Song
10) If You Shoot The Head You Kill The Ghoul - VIDEO
11) I Saw A Hippie Girl On 8th Ave
13) You Don't Have To Be A Scientist To Do Experiments On Your Own Heart
THIS DELUXE LP EDITION comes with a BONUS CD INSERT, with these 12 additional tracks from the 2002-2004 era:
1) Flood/Sad Math (live on NJ radio 2004)
2) Alphabet (alternate arrangement, live on NJ radio 2004)
3) Buy Nothing Day (live on NJ radio 2004)
4) So Long, I'm Gonna Go Draw All Alone in My Shack (from the "Call it What You Want..." compilation, 2002)
5) S.O.S. (live on NC radio 2004)
6) 8:34pm (live in Nantes, France 2003)
7) Psychedelic Death (live in NYC 2002)
8) The Murder Mystery/This is Madness/Texas (live on UK radio 2002)
9) Sad Math (alt version, live in NYC 2003)
10) Beach Party (live in London 2003)
11) 3/4 Moon (B-side of the Back When I Was 4 single, 2002)
12) The Modern Age (other B-side of the Back When I Was 4 single, 2002)
(There's a liner-note sheet in the LP that fully explains all of these recordings and the where/when/what/how/who/why.)